Skin burns
What cause my skin to feel like something is biting on my legs, arms, and others areas on my body ? I have type 2   Diabetes.    The bottom of my feet feels like they go to sleep feeling num or bees on them . What causes this ??
Thanks for using the forum.

One of the effects of elevated blood sugar is neuropathy. That could be the cause of the sensations that you describe. I recommend that you speak with your doctor about an appointment with a neurologist to make sure and then discuss your treatment options going forward. It is also crucial that you keep your blood sugar under control as elevated blood sugar will cause further damage.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Cathy
High BG that damages the nerves, its called diabetic neropathy.

another problem  IE: pinched nerve,  see a neurologist to find out.

BG over 136 causes damage to nerves  so keeping BG under 136 will help.  Many find ALA (alpa-lopaic acid)  helps.  Its an antioxidant and helps nerves