Diabetes Expert Forum
What consequences for a pregnancy under unbalanced blood sugar levels
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

What consequences for a pregnancy under unbalanced blood sugar levels

Hi. First of all i would apologize for my poor english. I'm foreigner but i read with great interest the various questions and comments on the forum. I'm 13w pregnant with type 2 diab, now under insuline. I couldn't so far reach any balance in my blood sugar levels. I notice variations from 2 till 0.7 within an hour or less. What are the consequences for the baby? Did any of you experience such a situation? I would highly appreciate every kind of help and advice. Thks
1 Comment
Blank
I'm 10w pregnant with type 2 and my ob/gyn ttold me that the baby can be born still born or with defects if I don't get it under control ...so I'm now on insulin as well
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank