Diabetes Expert Forum
adnormal periods

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

adnormal periods
Thanks for answering my question now my other question is the me and my sister have problems with that we been to dlctors and gave us meds for that but we don't see any progress we know its not normal that's why I'm asking u wat do u recomand us
Hi and thanks for using the forum again.

IF I am reading your question correctly, you mean that you and your sister both have irregular periods.  If your periods are irregular then you probably are not ovulating regularly either.  You need to ovulate in order to get pregnant. You don't say what medication your doctor gave you, so it is hard for me to really advise you.  Have you tried ovulation predictor kits?  They can be a little pricey but some women find them helpful.  You may want to consider seeing a fertility specialist who can help you understand why your periods are so irregular and what else you can do if the medication that your doctor has suggested is not working.  Good luck.

Bridget