am i diabetic
am i diebetic i was 6.9 i checked my suger level cus my dad has type 2 diabeates
Well my first ever A1c test was 6.9 and I was told that I was a diabetic.  The next time it was 7.3 and I did the test at home and it is now 6.4; I have had to change my diet drastically to get my A1c down to 6.4; watch my carbs, no junk foods, no soda and I now rarely eat red meat.  Been eating lots of fish, salads and some fruit and nuts, but it has been tough getting used to this new diet plan, and I will have to do this for the rest of my life if I want to stay off of meds.
So sorry I thought you were talking about the A1c test.  I do not know what 6.9 is for a glucose test, you must be in Europe.  Sorry - disregard the above.