Diabetes Expert Forum
pain in left upper leg and groin
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

pain in left upper leg and groin

I have experienced pain  in my left leg for about 3 to 4 months now.If I cross my legs when sat down I get a strong pain in my knee on the left side.My inner thigh is sore also and when I press the lower  inner thigh i can feel pain also.I have a constant pain in my groin area.Coupled to all this when I stand I get an aweful shooting pain and it feel like a knife going in.Could you possibly explain what this may be given all the symtoms (symptoms)

Thankyou
john