white spots between toes
my father always gets this white spot between his toes and we always help him clean it but it always comes back, he is a diabetic and i am concern if its a big issue or just a normal thing. i hope its not a skin cancer as i only found this category that is related to skin issues. It looks like mold and when we clean it, it stay white and it hurts him when he walks for a long distances. We went to a doctor and the doctor said there is no cure for that and gave him some cream to put on it after we clean it so it doesn't spread but to be honest we live in a country where medical services are not good so I'm seeking your help to find out what's this and if there is anything we could do to stop this
Thanks for using the forum.

It sounds like the white stuff you are finding on your father's feet could be a fungal infection. These are fairly common and not related to skin cancer. I am going to guess that the cream the doctor gave was an anti fungal cream to help clear up the white spots.

I suggest that you continue to make sure your father's feet are clean. Use a mild soap and water to clean them. They should be patted dry after cleaning them and the cream applied. Try to keep them dry, fungus loves to grow in damp dark places. If there is no improvement, have him checked by the doctor again.

I hope this helps.

Cathy
did the md say if it was a fungus?