Diabetes Expert Forum
worried sick please help..
About This Forum:

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

worried sick please help..

I've had the diabetes symtomps...tingling feet and leg numbness, EYE PAIN AND WHITE TONGUE....I FASTED YESTERDAY AND THEN WENT TO THE CLINIC TO GET BLOOD TESTED FOR diabetes...they pricked my finger and my blood suger was 97 ...then tested my urine seen it was normal no sugar...then drew blood and send it the labratory...what's the chances of me being diabetic with all thr symtomps but my blood sugar was 97 and urine was good..???
796253_tn?1344994932
Hi and thanks for using the forum.

Since your glucose was normal and there was no sugar in your urine, it sounds like the cause of your symptoms is not diabetes.  There are other possible causes for your symptoms and it would be a good idea to see your primary care doctor for a physical.  He or she can examine you, run some routine blood work and can help you figure out what is causing you symptoms.  Good luck.

Bridget
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
5289563_tn?1366052034
Cathleen Zoretic, RNBlankBlank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity