diet habbits..........it cures all ur problems....do it as a challange
1) Recite prayer before starting your meal. (Thank You God for giving us food.)
2) Start your meal with sweet first. Eat all 6 tastes in each meal.
3) Eat with lips closed. Do not open mouth while eating. Closing eyes while swallowing food is beneficial. Eating with mouth open (or talking) will reduce digestion of food.
4) Don’t drink water 30 min before and 30 min after taking food. Do not drink water, liquid while eating. If very much necessary drink a few sips of water to quench thirst etc during the meal.
5) Do not watch TV while eating.
6) Wash Hands, Legs and Face before eating. Sitting on floor with folded legs is the best position for eating.
7) Think of eating while eating. Do not talk or think. Observe your stomach, taste and be guided by them. If stomach is full ,stop eating. If taste has diminished, stop eating. Stop eating after you get the first Burp (Dakar)
8) If you take bath, do not eat anything for the next 45 min. If you eat, then do not bathe for the next 2 hours.
9) Do not eat when you are not hungry. Don’t eat because it is lunch or breakfast time. Do not eat because of compulsion or because it is offered free to you in office etc.
10)Eat half an hour after you feel hunger. Do not eat when you are tense because in that case the food will go undigested.
11) Eat whatever you feel like eating, as guided by taste and stomach. Tea, coffee and white sugar is not recommended.
1. Do not drink Packaged Drinking Water / Mineral water or filtered or boiled water. If you do so your body will not learn how to prepare medicine for foreign bodies, you will also miss many salts, important micro organisms required for the body.
2. As soon as you feel thirsty drink the required amount of water. Drink only as much water, as is required. If you are not thirsty do not drink water ( because someone offers you …etc)
3. The correct way of drinking water (or any liquid like soup, milk etc) is to gargle that in your mouth and then swallow it. Follow the adage "Drink the Solid, eat the liquid".
4. Preferably store water in Mud Pot, allow it to settle for 2 hours and then drink it.
1. Sunlight is most important to human body. Expose your body to sunlight when you get an opportunity (like avoiding a/c in the car, avoiding cooling glass, avoiding sun glasses etc). Shri Hira Ratan Manek has done research on this and is able to live only on sunlight without taking food (just as plants do- you may visit www.solarhealing.com ). I suggest you Take bath with cold water (i.e. normal tap water without heating). This will increase your immunity power. When you are sick (or if winter is severe) bathe in luke-warm water.
2. Cause of most disease is psychosomatic (i.e. effect of mind on the body). Convince yourself that your tension, worries etc will adversely affect your health. Everyone has worries, tension etc but if they take it to heart (take it seriously) then it will affect their health adversely. The solution is to accept life as it comes – good or bad. To achieve this state of acceptance you can practice meditation.
3. Though Taste Therapy (anatomic therapy) does not prohibit any food (except tea, coffee and white sugar) I suggest you avoid the following:
a) Non-vegetarian diet: For Digesting Non-vegetarian food calcium is required. Hence the body becomes deficient in calcium if Non-vegetarian food is consumed. Hence non-vegetarian food is not recommended for women.
b) Egg, Chocolate, Tinned Food
c) Avoid cold food (ice cream). Take liquids (milk, soup etc) at moderate temperature so that you can gargle it in your mouth before swallowing.
4. Use air-cooler (water filled) instead of Fan or Air conditioner.
5. To the extent possible avoid room heater, convector etc.
6. Correct body position is important when you sit or stand. Transfer your weight to both legs while standing. Keep your spine erect while sitting and standing.
7. Closing your eyes will give you relaxation and energy. You can close your eyes while travelling in bus, train, aero plane. Move a little in your office (or in the train if you are travelling long distance.)
8. Take dinner early. Give 2 to 3 hours gap between dinner and sleep at night.
9. Do not interpret your dreams. Dreams reflect your fear and desire. Hence your state of mind during the dream tells the amount of fear or desire stored in you.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.