I am by no means a sickly type, but have for years been off-and-on going to doctors with no help.
Started 4 years ago and happens 4 to 5 times a month:
- Pain in the lower right side between my naval and appendix area. Sometime cutting pain, sometimes burning sensation. CT, Xray and Ultrasound has ruled out appendicitis 4 times.
Started 3 years ago:
- explosive/loose stool in the mornings. The only thing that makes it stop is the Atkin's diet. The SCD diet might work.
Started in the last year:
- several times a week I wake up between 2:30 and 4 am very hot and it seems to radiat from the abdomen. I cool off and by the time I awaken I am cold I now keep the room at 64 degress with no help.
- Seapage from the colon
- General periods of abdominal pain late in the late afternoon that radiat in the middle of the andomen.
- esophogeial spasms (mistaken for heart problems)
- Twice in the last three months I have had to go to the hospital with pain in my left flank that resembles a kidney stone. It radiats in the mid left abdomen, side and back. A CT scan shows no stones or swelling of the left kidney or decending colon issues. They also see no high white count or fever. I have had kidney stones and the pain is about 70% of that pain.
In the last 3 months I have had 2 CT scans, a colonoscopy, 3 Xrays and blood/urine work with no help. All they have found is a small adenoma (1.5cm) on my adrenal gland that does not seem to be the cause of concern.
Copyright 1994-2017MedHelp International.All rights reserved. MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.