Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Abdominal Cramps...Diarrhea for 1 week so far...
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Abdominal Cramps...Diarrhea for 1 week so far...

I have been to a Doctor for abdominal cramps that started 2 weeks ago...About 1 week ago, I started having very watery diarrhea and it hasn't let up since...The cramping and subsequent diarrhea seems to be brought on by eating.
  I have no fever and up until a couple of days ago, I still had a normal appetite.
  The Nurse Practitioner I am seeing has done several blood tests, stool tests...all came back negative.
  The cramping I get starts just below the navel and when it's severe, seems to radiate toward my back.
  Any ideas would be most appreciated.
  Thank You,
  Dan