Abdominal Tenderness and Swollen Neck Lymph Nodes
I'm a 22 year old male and have been experiencing mild to moderate lower abdominal tenderness for just over a month.  The lymph nodes in my neck and under my jaw have been swollen for about the past three weeks.  My upper stomach feels gassy.   I have a doctor's appointment next week but was wondering if you have any ideas what may be wrong with me.  Thanks!
Could be a number of things. One possibility is a virus like mononucleosis. Pain in the abdomen could be from an enlarged spleen, which is part of the Lymph system. Keep your Dr. Appointment and possibly even try to get in sooner if your condition worsens.
I agree with Dr. Erik - let the doctor sort this out for you. Let us know what happens.
A related discussion, Unsolved Abdominal Discomfort was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?