Bland Diet: Potatoes
Eating a bland diet for months and wondering your input on daily consumption of skinless potatoes.........Vit C helps..
I would recommend a variation of rices, soups, other vegetables, pasta and fruits in addditon to only daily potatos.  Also small quantities of lean breast meat turkey or chicken or fish.  Daily multivitamins should also be considered in addition to the vitamin C
I agree with Nanny.  Rice is very easy to digest and can be fixed in so many different ways.  Pasta is available in many varieties and is versatile as well.  Soup always makes my stomach feel better.  Don't eat the canned soups too often because they contain a lot of salt.  Vitamin c is found in Kiwi fruit, green peppers, orange juice, broccoli, and cantalope.  Go to a book store or library and browse the cookbooks for ideas.  There are good recipes in magazines, such as Cooking Light or Vegetarian Times.  I find good cookbooks at consignment shops, used book stores and the Good Will stores.  You can also buy them at a discount on the internet at sites like www.Half.com.
Good luck.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?