Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Blood test

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Blood test
I am a 39 yr old male. A recent altrasound image showed that i have an enlarged liver of 22cm and an enlarged spleen.  My liver enzymes are going up an down. ast 122 and alt 109 have dropped ast 90 and alt 70.  my ggtp is 230 and remaining.  It shows that the ast and alt are going up again but i don't have the numbers.  I have also just found out that I have a glucose level of 330.  Is this all related and could it be liver disease? The doctors are not doing anything about the liver problem.  i do not drink alcohol and I am watching my diet.  Please give me some direction to go on.  I am really tired and I feel bad all the time.

Thanks,

Dusty
go to a different doctor right away.
I agree with kittygirl.