Chronic stomach pain,gas.and diarrea
I have been dealing with pain in my upper abdomen, gas and diarrhea now for over a year.  The pain is maybe 3 to 4 on a scale of one to ten and comes and goes so I usually just ignore it and carry on and feel fine for several weeks. Lately I've notice the dull pain has been more frequent...having more days of discomfort then not during the week. I would say that every 3rd or 4th BM is soft or diarrhea but sometimes I have straight diarrhea for 2 to 3 days at a time. I haven't noticed any blood in my stool.  I've noticed that my gas smells worse then normal and lingers around longer. All can be made worse with heavy physical activities. For instance, after a hard run I feel nauseous and have more stomach pain, nausea and diarrhea.  As far as diet, I have dairy every day and will have fast food a couple times a week. Can anyone tell me what may be wrong?
I have similar to you, just had a meeting with my doctor and he says I should look into diet, also look into allergies, like being allergic to the nightshade family in food.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?