Cold feeling in stomach?
I am in general good health, but recently I've been experiencing a feeling of cold in the stomach (as if I had just drank a glass of cold water).  I often experience digestion problems around those times too.  That feeling often seems triggered by stress, but not always.  The only other time I had that feeling was in a stressful period in my life, but it was brief and disappeared by itself.  Now, it is more frequent, often beginning in the morning and lasting all day.  It is not painful per se (although I often have heartburn at other times), but it worries me.  I don't know if it's worth going to the doctor for.  Any one has an idea?  Thanks in advance.

G. Laurin
La Malbaie
PM
I have that problem also and have been diagnosed with Gastritis and Acid Reflux Disease....
A related discussion, cold feelings in my stomach was started.
A related discussion, cold feeling in stomach was started.
A related discussion, stomach area always cold was started.