Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Cold feeling in stomach?

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Cold feeling in stomach?

I am in general good health, but recently I've been experiencing a feeling of cold in the stomach (as if I had just drank a glass of cold water).  I often experience digestion problems around those times too.  That feeling often seems triggered by stress, but not always.  The only other time I had that feeling was in a stressful period in my life, but it was brief and disappeared by itself.  Now, it is more frequent, often beginning in the morning and lasting all day.  It is not painful per se (although I often have heartburn at other times), but it worries me.  I don't know if it's worth going to the doctor for.  Any one has an idea?  Thanks in advance.

G. Laurin
La Malbaie
1 Comment
I have that problem also and have been diagnosed with Gastritis and Acid Reflux Disease....
A related discussion, cold feelings in my stomach was started.
A related discussion, cold feeling in stomach was started.
A related discussion, stomach area always cold was started.