Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Connection

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Connection

I have had a kidney removed due to renal cell carcinoma.
Have for the past several months had a 4cm lesion on my right
liver lobe-is there any relation and or could there be?  Getting tired of the every 6 months CT Scan...would like to know once and for all if forget it or study it more?
THANKS for your reply-
tiggerjk
1 Comment
Read up on liver disease. There are some that are found together with renal failure and carcinoma. Talk to a good liver gastroenterologist. You may want a referal to a university or special facility such as Mayo Clinic. These people are very familiar with the more rare liver diseases and disorders. Good Luck and may God go with you. I was diagnosed with Congenital Hepatic Fibrosis in 1994. There wasn't much on the internet or library that I could read on it. Now the internet has many resources opened to us. Read and research. I'm lucky. My disease is not progressing for some reason. It is one of the few cases. God bless you and help you find answers.