Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Constant Stomach Pain

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Constant Stomach Pain

I have been having a constant dull ache after I eat for the past two years.  My doctor was treating me for an ulcer with zantac and them nexium.  Nothings seems to help.  He did a CAT scan on me and the only thing that came up was an incinsional hernia.  I had surgery in December and my pain is back just like before.  I just changed doctors and now the new doctor suspects I have gallstones.  I had an ultra sound and the tech said she saw some stones.  I go to the doctor next week to discuss and I want to be sure this time before I have to have more surgery.  My pain occurs after I eat and it could be anything.  Once I drank cold water and the pain occured.  Once when I ate oatmeal.  I thought gallstones only flaired up after a fatty meal.
I had my gall bladder removed in December. I had pain after anything I ate except yogurt. Fatty meals would have killed me if I ate them. I couldn't drink coffee or tea at all. It got to the point were I could hardly eat anything. It sounds to me as if your gallbladder is causing your problems. I had a constant dull ache and stomach pain.
My ultrasound came back clear and weight loss, abdominal gnawing pain is chronic now 6.5 months. Is a MRI or a CT with contrast a better tool ?
Miss eating just little small meals..............
Had the Ph test wow a long 19 hours. Barely had room for cream of wheat. Esophageal showed some concerns But how and why would this effect ones stomach
There are many nature ways of getting rid of gallstones without surgery.  You should contact a homeopath doctor if you don't want to have a surgery.

According to one of the leading book on natural healing, you can try the following:

Take 3 tablespoons of olive oil with the juice of a lemon before bed and upon awakening.  Stones are often passed and eliminated in the stool with this technique -- look for them.  you can use grapefuit juice instead.

This is a very nature way of getting rid of the stones and it doesn't hurt to try it.  

I hope you guys get well.
I suffered with my gallbladder pain for a year and went through every test there was and they all came back negative.I was seeing a Doctor at Yale. He made me suffer with the pain wouldnt give me any pain medication.I finally gave up and started seeing another gastro dr. She sent me to a surgeon and they took out my gallbladder it wasnt working right it was only collecting scar tissue.Go to a another Dr  Good luck
If a ultrasound shows nothing of Gallstones. What could cause chronic abdominal pain. I have daily stomach aches and eat small bland meals. I had a endoscopy yesterday without any sedation and my Ph tests should be in soon.
I miss eating without pains. After 7 months would you consult a Hollistic doctor for nutrional options or eat Tums and hope to gain your weight back. Wonder if Ct and MRI's are helpful tests our Radiology director thought so. thanks