Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Constant mild pain in lower right stomach.

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

I am 34yrs, active male. I have a constant little pain in my lower right abdomen.  I feel like that area of the stomach is full and tight and I have constant sensation of pain while walking, standing, sitting and coughing etc. Pain disappear when I sleep or relax. I thought it may be due to stomach upset but it's now 6 days that I still have this pain with the above symptoms.  What could be this problem? Is it something serious. please help.

Thank you.
Nagpur
Could it be your appendix? Does it hurt when you press on that area? I would go see your doc and see what he or she thinks it might be.
The pain you describe could be from a number of causes. The pain without any other symptoms is probably not serious. I think that you need to sit down and think back on the past weeks or months even, and see if you can remember any thing weird concerning your bowel habbits, energy levels, etc. If the pain continues for more than 2 weeks, definitely go see a doctor.