Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Constipation, fistula and pain on underside of penis

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

A short time after finishing a bowel movement, I get this lingering pain on the underside of my penis, as if it was a urinary infection.  This pain can last for about three or four hours.  For the past year, I have had hemmorhoids and a tear in the anal lining, which seems to have somewhat cleared up.  Also, I have taken antibiotics for a urinary tract infection.
The pain on the underside of your penis is probably your prostrate. If you are constipated bad enough to cause tearing it stands to reason that the stool is hard and pressing on the prostrate for extended periods of time. At least until you can have a movement and expel it. After it is expelled the prostrate can move back in place and that is when it hurts. I've had some prostrate problems and when I have pain it usually takes your breath away and you fear breathing it hyrts so bad. Sounds like you need to get rid of the constipation problem. Check your diet and consult your doctor. Good luck!
Thought of you this morning. I remember having a kidney stone lodge in my penis. It hurt for a while but I knew what it was and drank lots of water and washed it out the next time I urinated. You may urinate blood from these stones slicing the plumbing on their way out.