Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
DIABETIC WITH BODY ODOR

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

DIABETIC WITH BODY ODOR

I am a diabetic that was diagnosed about one year ago. My peers tell me that I have an odor coming for my pores that is fecal like. I also notice this from time to time. I am a very clean and neat person that showers twice daily with anti-bacterial soaps. I also wear clean clothes. I think that the problem is something internal I just don't know what it could possible be.
If there is someone out there that can help me out please let me know I would be eternally greatful.
Since you posted fact about the colon, I am somebody who have twisted colon. I have to say that I have done a a colon cleanse for colonoscopy and again a week later another cleanse for another test (Ba enema). I didn't ask my doctor if my intestines were completely clean. I am asking you know, Do you think I got my intestine completely clean when I did those two colon cleansing? I also have body odor and bad breath for a very long time I have tried everything. I didn't know that I have twisted colon then since I have been all my life with problems with food and digestion.
if would be impossible to do the tests if the colon was not
cleaned out.
Thanks for your comments, I can understand that the colon got clean but since reading all the toxins,dried and hard matter  in the colon I am was skeptical if everything went.
I have had the same feces body odor problem for 3 years. I am now taking Previcid to treat acid reflux and it also helps the odor. I have also had polyps removed. I think the odor comes from holes in the lining of your esophagus caused by acid reflux. Do you get indegestion, can you digest meat and bread without odor? You have to stop drinking sodas they make gas and your gas is going up in you instead of down out of you!

The previcid seems to be mending the hole or erosions. I also take Calmax because my body odor is not as strong when I take calcium and magnesium tablets and finally I bathe in sea salt and I have had 5 colonic hydrotheraphy treatments. I recently started taking Candidia yeast overgrowth pills and now I can digest meat and bread, before I smelled like a septic after each meal which I made to immediately wash out to keep the odor down.

May God Bless and Keep Your Sanity until these narrow minded doctors can figure out what causes the odor and cure it.

You have good friends ...they want to see you better. My friends know they smell me but they tell me it is all in my mind and so do my stupid doctors. Soon as I am around a stranger they mock me because of the odor. I feel CURSED

If you find the cure befor I do please let me know