Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Endoscopy, 19 hr. pH test, Esophageal Manometry : I did it

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Thank you for the reply's to these tests. I completed all 3 and with no sedation ..........The doctor wrote : Good Job and the nurses were so helpful with my breathing as long as my heart stayed under 130.
The EGD camera caused a few gagging episodes But I bit the bite guard. She said it looked good. Waiting for rest of results......Wish my stomach would permit me to have a day without aches , generally toward late afternoon. And how was your week?
A related discussion, esophageal manometry was started.