Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Flat Bowel Movement?

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Flat Bowel Movement?

I have been seeing a chirpractor for pain when I sit down. He says Inflamed Coxyx, therapy for 2 months its better but now I have noticed that my BM's are curved, flat on one side and have become very smelly and sticky. What on earth is this new problem.  I have a hiatel hernia which is EXTREMELY bad and have to eat with one spoonful at a time then lean back and rest. The pain is so bad I think I am having a heartattack. the food sticks in the base of my throat. I want to run my finger down my throat to get it out. Now for the really crazy. I have gained 60 pounds in 1 year and have alot of gas. If I bend the least little bit I pass wind. I call this a stress far*.  My doc has me on lipitor and triclor for off the chart cholesterol and triglycerides. And estradol. Since my hysterectomy two years ago I have had nothing but pain, weight gain, depresession, suicidal tendancies, my husband says I am falling apart.I am getting so tired of every test known to man and each one is showing one minor little thing but combined I am a mess and feel like a hypochondriac (which I know Im not cause the test are showing things) I have other problems with my knees and scoliosis Iwhich I think are aggravated from the weight gain)I have been taking Zenical and Hydroxycuts to try to loose the weight. Nothing is working. Please help with the flat sided BM's. No blood in bm) Thank you TJChody Email me at ***@**** if you want.Please anybody?????
A related discussion, Flat Bowel Movements was started.