Gall Bladder pain and digestive problems
I'm a 43 year old male, 6'6" and 235 lbs and I exercise (20 minute brisk walk a day).  For the past 5-6 years I have had afternoon loose stool and diarrhoea associated with bloating.  It requires urgent attention, i.e. find a bathroom right away.  It is to the point where I do not eat in the afternoon during business functions unless I take an anti-gas and anti-diarrhoea medication and that doesn't always work.  When I don't eat, my abdomen expands and it becomes very uncomfortable.  I would love to eat like a "normal" person and not experience this inconvenience.

I have upper right quadrant discomfort.  More specifically, I notice a dull ache but no sharp pains.  It's just that I know something's up with my gall bladder.  If it requires removal will that help with my digestive problems?  I don't eat fatty foods (not often anyway) and I do enjoy 1-3 glasses of red wine with my evening meal.

I notice on your archived questions section that many people develop the very same symptoms that I describe but it happens to them AFTER gall bladder removal.  What's going on with me?
Approximately I had my gall-bladder removed...previously years before I had IBS and then it pretty much subsided. Within the last year, the IBS(or whatever it is)became terrible...maybe even 8 times a day, no matter what I ate.  I went to the specialist last week and he gave me a powder medicine(it generally is used to lower cholesterol) to try for 3 weeks.  It does seem to help somewhat so far.  He said that sometimes after the gall-bladder is removed that the body does not absorb the bile very well and causes severe diarrhea and belching which I also have alot of and I've never had alot of that.  Tell me what your experiences are.

Thanks,
Gert12