Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Gas and dizziness

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Gas and dizziness
Does anyone have this problem.  I seem to get alot of gas build up (and belching).  This is accompanied by mild dizziness and "fuzziness" in my head.  Can gas cause this probelm?
Hi,I have gas all the time since I had my surgery for Gerd.I hate it.Also alot of bloating.I also experience dizzines from time to time but I just figure it's because I forget to take my Paxil(for depression)I am also suppose to wear glasses though but just wear them when I am on the computer.My surgery was Nissanfundoplication,and the gas can be severe at times.I have to watch what I eat.(I hope I spelled that right)
A related discussion, Gas and dizziness. was started.
A related discussion, gas and dizziness was started.