Gastroplasty
I had a gastroplasty done about 10 years ago.  Why is it that on an average I consume no more than 800 calories, yet can't lose weight?  I've had check ups and my thyroid glands seem to be working fine.  I was on weight watchers and religiously followed their plan for 6 months and lost only 10 pounds.  It's not hard to stick to a diet, only because you are stuffed after a small amount of food.  What can I do to lose weight?  I would like to lose 20 pounds.
The calories don't matter.  It depends on what you are doing to burn them.  What do you do for excersise?  What do you do to burn fat?  Of those 800 calories, what are they made of?  That would help to know. :)
I don't do much exercise and the 800 calories are made up mostly of junk food.  BUT I have tried eating fruits and vegetables, but that does not seem to help either.