HIATAL HERNIA
GKM
I WAS DIAGNOSED WITH A HIATAL HERNIA SEVERAL YEARS AGO.  I TAKE AXID EVERYDAY.  MY SYMPTOMS SEEM TO BE GETTING WORSE. I VOMIT EVERYDAY IN THE MORNING.  I WAS TOLD THE ONLY SURGERY AVAILABLE WAS VERY RADICAL AND WOULD ONLY BE PERFORMED IF I WERE UNABLE TO EAT AND THERE WAS A GREAT WEIGHT LOSS.  THAT HAS NOT HAPPEND YET HOWEVER IT SEEMS THAT I SHOULD NOT BE SUFFERING AS MUCH AS I AM. ARE THERE NEW MEDS AVAILABLE? MY DOCTOR DOSEN'T SEEM TO BE UP TO PAR ON TREATMENTS.
I had surgery 3 weeks ago to repair my hiatal hernia.  They actually take the top part of your stomach and wrap it around your esophogas to repair the hole.  I was in the hospital for two days and have been recovering at home.  It is not an easy recovery, but I am hoping it will be worth it.  I have had heartburn from this for over 2 years and am looking forward to not having to take any more meds for it.

Please feel free to email me if you have any more questions.

***@****