Heartburn, Lump in Throat, Chest Pain

Subject: Heartburn, Lump in Throat, Chest Pain

Forum: The Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases Forum

I`m a 45 year old man, have always been in good health until this last year. I`m getting heartburn, a lump in my throat, and chest and neck pains almost every day. I`ve been to several doctors and specialists, have had stress test,endoscopy, x-rays on my esophagus. Have taken prilosec, prevesid, propulsid with relief for a while but then they stop working. I feel a tightness in my neck and throat, almost as though my throat is swollen. There is a lump there all the time. So far all my test results have been normal and they can`t find my problem. The only medication I`m on now is Ziac for blood pressure. I have been on this about 2 years and I`m wondering if it could be the cause of all my problems? Please could you give me any information that could help me find an answer I would really appreciate any help.
             Thank You,  Bob
P.S.  I forgot to mention, when I`m getting a bad case of heartburn and chest and throat pain, I also become dizzy and sweat.

Follow Ups:

Re: Heartburn, Lump in Throat, Chest Pain HFHSM.D.-rf 4/05/1999
(0)

Re: Heartburn, Lump in Throat, Chest Pain Brian 3/28/1999
(1)

Heartburn, Lump in Throat, Chest Pain Sunny 3/30/1999
(0)

Re: Heartburn, Lump in Throat, Chest Pain Kim 3/28/1999
(4)

Heartburn, Lump in Throat, Chest Pain Bob 3/29/1999
(3)

Re: Heartburn, Lump in Throat, Chest Pain ann 4/01/1999
(0)

(0)

(0)