Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
I allways right after eating have bowel movement

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

i dont think this is right, but after i eat just about anything i have to go to the bathroom for bowel movements and more often than not it is loose and like diarrhea i am 31 years old and its quite agravating especially when i go out to eat somewhere! any help would be great this has been going on for about 2 years now and seems to be getting worse. thank you very much,CHW
The cause of this could be any number of problems.  The fact that it has been going on for over two years and has now worsened, should be enough to encourage you to consult a doctor, preferably a digestive/gastroenterologiy specialist.  It doesn't sound like it is getting any better without treatment.  I suggest you see a doctor as soon as you can to get help for your problem.  Good luck.
this sounds like irritable bowel syndrom (syndrome). its the most common diagnoses, and one of the main symptoms is having a bowel movement right after eating.  irritable bowel is when the colon nerves in the colon are extra sensitive, i believe.  when you eat, it sets the nerves off and makes you feel you need to have a bowel movement.  you still may want to check with a gastro incase its something like a food alergy (allergy) or something else.  hope i've helped!!!
Huh,

I have the EXACT same problem and it *****, I'm 30 and for as long as I can remember, If I go out to eat, We have to go straight home, (since I don't care much for public restrooms, LOL) Or I bite the bullet and use the public RR
Will medication help with IBS??
A related discussion, eating/need to use the bathroom was started.
A related discussion, symptoms was started.
A related discussion, When i eat i have to go to the restroom right after? was started.
A related discussion, lose bowels was started.
A related discussion, Bowel moment after eating was started.