Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
I need help and not sure where to go.....
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

I need help and not sure where to go.....

I have had a problem since I was 17 that I call "Stomach Problem" I am finally gonna get the nerve to goto a doctor and see if they can find the problem. But I am hoping maybe someone else out there has had the same thing wrong and can guide me as to what is coming my way =) At evening time My stomach gets upset...and I find myself burping and it tastes very very bad, and it smells very bad. Enough that I can clear a room of people out. I then wind up getting horrable stomach cramps and having bowel movements alot at night, and also throwing up ALOT. When I do finally get to sleep...I wake up in the morning and feel kinda drowsy..but I get up for work and go. Sometime it take a couple hours but I am back to normal..Only to see that in the evening it comes back. Normally this lasts about a week...This time it has been 4 weeks straight now. (I dont throw up every night But the burping is a for sure thing and upset stomach) And I am now finding that my stools are very very dark almost black. I have been told by a few people I need to see a Gas doctor. So I think I am gonna call one. Any info would be helpfull. I know I am probably leaving info out..But that is what is on my mind now....Thank-You very much for being here and for any info you may have to share. I found this place tonight and I really like what you have here.