Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Kidney

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Kidney
I have been diagnosed with a urinary and kidney infection. My Doctor said that I had a high niacin level in my urine, does this indicate liver disease????
I also have gerd. Doctor put me on the same antibiotics as Anthrax victims. I recently fell in the backyard and bruised the area of the left kidney (same as what is infected now). Could the fall be connected to the infection?
Thanks for any replys!
A related discussion, sign and symtom and causes of kidney infection was started.