Killer Ulcer in the Back of mouth
Last wednesday, my throat started hurting really bad, by the morning on thursday i knew that those ulcers were back which i got last year very close to this time, only last year they were on my tonsils.  This time its just one big one and its on that flap of skin right in front of my tonsil and going down the back of my tounge, its white with and it has dimension and it feels like it is eating a hole through my skin.  I've given up on most foods, but i find that hot wings help but i also have IBS  so i shouldn't eat to many.  I got mono from drinking after my sister, so i'm definately getting plenty of rest but the pain keeps waking my up.  Is there anything i can do to ease the pain, and where can i find more information about this thing?  I need to know soon because i need to talk again.
My Dental Hygienist told me to try using Original Rembrandt toothpaste.  It does not contain Sodium Laurel Sulfate which tends to aggravate mouth ulcers.  Most toothpaste contain this ingredient.  As long as I use the Rembrandt I rarely have mouth ulcers and when I do they are much milder than before.  I understand your pain and sympathize with you.  Try a tube and see if it helps...the toothpaste is kind of expensive compared to others, but I gladly pay the cost to avoid the ulcers.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?