Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Nobody has a answer
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Nobody has a answer

Last Tuesday June 11th my stomach was very upset and I keep bleching I mean bleching all day so I assumed I had a stomach virus the doc ran several blood test and everything came back normal and he gave me Nexium, which upset my stomach even more so I stopped taken it.  I went back to urgent care and the discovered I had a UTI so they put me on Cipro which tore my stomach up besides whatever I had now I have a UTI and could not tolerate the Cipro so they changed my meds to Macrodantin neither here or there it is the 17th of June I continue to have a low grade fever everyday, still blurping and nausea. They did the following tests: blood work up, CT Scan, Vaginal, checked stool for blood, urinalisis,ultrasound and guess what all test where normal.  I am losing my mind i feel that I may have an ulcer but guess what I cant get in to see a gastroenterology doc until Sept. I have tagament HB200 not doing much I guess my question to you is lets say I had a stomach virus and taking the cipro really made matters worse would that be a good reason I am not feeling well or should I wait until this UTI clears up then battle the burping problem????  YOu can email me at ***@**** I just dont know what to do anymore I am scared to eat not knowing how it will effect my stomach.  thanks