Paxil and Liver
I've been subscribed 10mg of Paxil per day....I only take 5mg most days....I've heard that one should not drink alcohol while taking Paxil...Can having just one beer or one glass of wine in the evening with dinner be of any concern for possible Liver damage ? I take the Paxil in the morning with breakfast and certainly don't have any intentions of drinking in the morning.

Would the alcohol this late in the day effect the way the drug is suppose to work...Anyone have any thoughs on this ?
A 5 mg. dose of paxil is not a therapeutic dose nor could it be helping you much at all.  Why not take the l0?  I have an occasional beer taking 20 mgs. a day and have never had a problem at all.  I certainly would not recommend daily alcohol consumption on any antidepressant. Hope this helps.