Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Please HELP!! what is heterogeneous liver!

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

HI I HAVE NOT BEEN IN THIS FORUM IN A LONG TIME, I HAVE BEEN
VERY ILL  I HAVE HEP C BELOW 600 WHAT EVER AND NOW HAVE BEEN DIOGNOSED WITH A  HETEROGENEOUS LIVER DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IS
THIS MY DOC USED THE WORDS CURED LAST JANUSRY AFTER COMBO TREATMENT.. THEY ALSO WANT TAKE MY GALLBADDER BECAUSES OF POYPS NEAR THE NECK ON THE OUTSIDE IS THAT OK I AM A BIG BABY AND REAL SCARED SEVERE ICTHING IN MY UPPER RIGHT QUADRANT GOES RITE AROUND TO MY BACK AND REAL BAD TASTE IN MY MOUTH LIKE ALCOHOL
OR PER FUME PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!
A related discussion, what is heterogeneous liver was started.
A related discussion, what is biliary colic?? was started.
A related discussion, Mild Heterogenous Liver Paranchyma was started.
A related discussion, How are you was started.