Pregnancy
I need some help to make up my mind! I've had colitis for over 10 years, last two years completely cured, just got a flare up about a month ago, now on Asacol and doing good (almost like nothing is wrong). I would like to get pregnant. I need to make sure I can take Asacol while I'm pregnant but don't want to visit the doctor because he will tell me I can and charge me $130 for that. What does he know anyway, everybody's got a different opinion on it. He will also want to do a flexsig which I don't want since I'm doing better.

What would you do? I feel like since I've had this for so long, I know better than my doctor ever will. Any advise will be appreciated, I won't hold you to it!

Thanks,

Chris
Here's a link to a website that should give you some informative information about the product.  -->  http://www.living-better.com/index.html  Best of luck to you.