Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
STOMACH TROUBLE

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

STOMACH TROUBLE
FOR ABOUT 5 DAYS I HAVE FELT LIKE A HAD THE FLU. I HAVE A LOT OF STOMACH CRAMPING AFTER I EAT AND OCCASIONAL THROWING UP. MY STOMACH IS SWOLLEN AND HARD. I REALIZED THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO HAVE BOWEL MOVEMENTS AS WELL. I ALREADY EAT A VERY GOOD DIET. PLENTY OF FRUITS AND VEGETABLES AND WHOLE GRAINS IN THE MORNING. BEFORE I WENT TO BED LAST NIGHT I TOOK 2 100MG SOFTGELS OF DOCUSATE SODIUM AND THEN 1 MORE THIS MORNING. IT HASN'T HELPED MUCH. MY STOMACH IS STILL HUGE AND HURTS. THIS IS COMPLETELY UNUSUAL FOR MY BODY. NOTHING SEEMS TO BE HELPING. I WASN'T SURE IF I SHOULD TRY A LAXATIVE BECAUSE OF THE NAUSEA I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING AS WELL. I NEED SOME GUIDANCE. THANKS, MISTY VANDENBOSCH
This mimics the symptoms of the onset of my gastroenterolgic problems.   I suggest you see a doctor as soon as you can.
i have that problem and my doc said take Tagment it does help. But you should ask your doc about it.