Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Stomach/Intestine problems
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Stomach/Intestine problems

For well over a year now i've been suffering from stomach problems which my doctor said were gastritis,but since then i have had these problems come and go(more come than go) and of late i've started to have intestine problems too.
Its like my stomach and intestines seem full of air sometimes but its also the waste inside me that i can feel moving about but it doesn't want to come out which makes my stomach and intestines feel very uncomfortable.
Sometimes i feel i want to go to empty my waste out down the toilet but nothing comes out when i try to empty my bowels at times an when i do manage to empty them its either slimey and not normal or its a little like a diarroheaish kind of waste.
If i press in on my intestines i can hear squelching noises and if i press in enough i can feel a pain around my belly button area,now i'm wondering if i have some kind of ulcer or something inside me because my bowels/stomach/intestines don't sem to be able to work properly a lot of the time.
Any answers/help will be grateful thank you.