Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Stomach pain for 3 days, what is it?

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Stomach pain for 3 days, what is it?

Ok, since Thursday night I've had this pain in my stomach and I'm unsure what it is. It's a strange pain, it feels like a really empty stomach yet I'm not hungry. The pain comes and goes and it can vary from mild to quite painful. If I eat food I feel the pain and I also feel slightly sick. Any ideas what this is?
A related discussion, Queasiness and stomach pain for 3 days was started.