Strange stools

I have been noticing small white lumps in my stools. They look almost like peanuts, though I haven't been eating any. I have suffered from haemmorhoids for some time now, and occasionally bleed when going to the toilet, though this is always from just inside my rectum, and always appears bright red. I have had a flexible sigmoidoscopy, and a gastroscopy, and the only thing that they found was that I had a slightly inflamed duodenum, and a few haemmorhoids just inside my anus.

My question is, what will an inflamed duodenum do? And what are the small, whitish, peanut-like lumps in my stools?

I am taking 2 Cimetidine 400mg per day for my stomach, as I used to get pains there. That was what prompted both of the examinations.
Maybe the white lumps are mucous? Are you constipated? are the stools dry and hard? What did the Dr. say they are? I am asking because I had something similar. I beleive that I was constipated and the stool was coming out like little balls with white specks in them. The doctors had no clue as to what they could be. Maybe dried mucous. let me know.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?