Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Thin Stool.. One day use of bathroom.
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Thin Stool.. One day use of bathroom.

I'm Holly and I've recently been suffering with gas in public.. or a feeling of urgency when out in public to use the restroom. When I get to the rest, nothing happens. But now, I'm on Paxil, and I don't use the restroom until Saturday.. always Saturday. My family has this taco's on Friday night thing, greasy hamburger, so I guess that's making me go on Sat. but.. I don't go at all during the week. When I do go, it takes me about 20 minutes or more to feel a little bit of relief, and my stool's are very thin. No rectal bleeding is occuring though. I need anyone's advice or help now.

***@****

-holly

thank you.