Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Throat Blisters?
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Throat Blisters?

I have been having a severe sore throat for the past few weeks that is causing the back of my throat to completely dry out. The phlem from a nights sleep is dried out and stuck to the back of my throat in the morning. I have to manually remove this from the back of my throat in the morning. I can also feel blisters in the back of my throat.  I am very concerned and do not know what is causing this. I seem to now have constant drainage from my nasal cavity into my throat that is very hard to remove.

Please advise.