Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Throat Blisters?

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Throat Blisters?

I have been having a severe sore throat for the past few weeks that is causing the back of my throat to completely dry out. The phlem from a nights sleep is dried out and stuck to the back of my throat in the morning. I have to manually remove this from the back of my throat in the morning. I can also feel blisters in the back of my throat.  I am very concerned and do not know what is causing this. I seem to now have constant drainage from my nasal cavity into my throat that is very hard to remove.

Please advise.
This sounds like a  bacterial infection called Strept Throat or something just as serious.  You should see a doctor about this.
I agree, go to the doctor NOW.
let us know what it was