Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Tooo much problem in Digestion..!!! Plz Help me..!!

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Hi this is Sundar age 23 from Chennai. The main problem is Irregular motion.
The sensation of Motion occurs after the Break fast. Im scared of this.
Few weeks ago blood was coming along with motion and one time full ofblood I consulted doctor. He suggested creamafinn and some tablets and ointment. He said the cause is Body Heat. (I was working in night shifts but I resigned it) Now there is no Blood in Motion. But irregular motion. If I had creamafinn in night The motion is free and good in next morning otherwise, Its horrible..:(  Im maintaining good diet. ( I have dust allergy and seasonal Wheezing ).
Please help me out... Even though there are many problems Im so active and having good stamina..:) :)
Hi Sundar!
Since there is blood which you can see, it is coming from the lower gut. The possible causes are hemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal infection, rectal polyps, colon polyps, diverticulosis (outpouchings from the bowel wall), inflammatory bowel disease (IBS, Crohn's, Celiac, ulcerative colitis), or dysentery.
In hemorrhoids the blood falls after the stool. In fissures it lines the stools. In all other problems the blood is mixed with stools.

Since the blood loss did not happen again, in all probability it was due to dysentery or anal infection. Maybe you had loose stools then. Otherwise there may be blood loss which is not apparent. You must get an occult blood test to look for hidden blood in stool.

Other than this the urge to pass stool after breakfast could be due to the night shifts you did which reversed your bowel cycle. It could also be due to diverticulosis, inflammatory bowel disease, or colitis. You may need colonoscopy for a confirmed diagnosis. You need to consult a gastroenterologist for this.

I sincerely hope you will find this information useful in your journey towards better health.

Hope you get well soon! Good Luck and take care!
Thanks for your Reply Mam.
I consulted Gastroenterologist and he examined and took blood test. And said there is wound in the walls of anal. And advised me to take food on time, High-Fiber diet and to take warm sitz bath. He said that tube should be inserted and examined (forget the name of that test). Got appointment on Monday. Is it much serious? I never think of it.General physician said because of Body heat and Now..!! Please someone help me out. In blood test and Urine test everything is normal. Just maintaining proper diet and drinking more water is enough to come out of this??
Thanks for your Reply Mam.