Transaminitis
i recently had an appointment with my physician for a routine physical. he had me get some labs drawn prior to the visit and part of the labs was a liver profile. at my visit he told me that part of the liver tests were slightly elevated, so he ordered a hepatic ultrasound to r/o hepatic stintosis & transaminitis...but he told me it was to r/o hep b & c, he didn't say anything about transaminitis or hepatic stintosis. so my question is what is hepatic stintosis and transaminitis?
Sorry I dont know what that is but I'am also being tested for different types of liver diseases. My e-mail is
***@****    I dont go back to the dr. till first week in Dec. Please write and give me your e-mail...georgie
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?