Ulcer and Gastric Headaches?
OK...my wife wants some input too!

Do any reader with ulcer problems ever get headaches after eating or exercising? If you have, do you know the cause and what helps?
I read an article recently (can't remember the source...sorry) but the study linked h-pylori with headaches.  Perhaps this is the cause?
Hello, I had hpylori and was treated yes i had a constant headache.  I ask the dr.  He said its possible.  Nice answer ey.
Then I had another attack after supposedly the hpylori was suppose to be gone.  So he put me on prilosec 2 times a day.  Well more headaches.  All the time.  Now I went back yesterday and he booked me for a scope because this thing aint leaving my body and I am frustrated as all get out.  So now he put me on Nexium.  It doesnt give any headaches.  I actually feel human today.  Might actually eat some real food.  Probably pay for it later tho.  Good luck