Umbilical fistula
My doctor told me that I have an umbilical fistula, and sent me to see a surgeon.  Does anyone know what this is, what type of surgery is availible, or if it is indicative of cancer?  I am a 25 year old male, and there is nto much info out there on this.  

Josh

My doctor told me that I have an umbilical fistula, and sent me to see a surgeon. Does anyone know what this is, what type of surgery is availible, or if it is indicative of cancer? I am a 25 year old male, and there is nto much info out there on this.

Hello
I had surgery And yes It helped at the time but it is back again. Yes I do hurt from this. Im so sorry you are hurting I know the feeling.  They check me when I had the surgery and they didn't fine any cancer. And I hope to god I don't get it. ( cancer)   God Bless you and good luck.. JMoore
A related discussion, Umbilical fistula was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?