Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Undigested food in stool along with diarrhea
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Undigested food in stool along with diarrhea

I have a lot of undigested food in my stool, which is mostly loose.  It's usually vegetables, carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, lettuce.  I also have quite a bit of gas and some bloating.  Additionally I get crampy pain in my left abdomen above the hip which sometimes radiates to the back and hip.  Any ideas what could be causing this?