Unexplained pain/nausea above belly button
My son is 10 years old and has been suffering from pain/nausea above his belly button since 3.  He cannot eat anything which contains fat as he gets a tummy ache.  He gets nausea when playing soccer,  Pain always above belly button.  Hes been on losec/iron pills for 2 years.  Recent bloods show low on all iron areas and high in inflammation.  What could be causing this?  GP now thinks he has a malfunctioning intestine and it is also related to ETAP.  Not sure what all this means and we are being referred to a specialist.  Now just waiting..
I am 17 years old and have had the same pain above my belly button for 15 years. When it starts it is very distinct and intensifies to the point where i pass out. is this similar to your son's pain?
A related discussion, all reports are normal but still abdominal pain... what exactly i have??? was started.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Gastroenterologist in your area?