Upper stomach pulsating
I have a problem with my upper stomach.  It is a pulsating symptom that is visible through my clothes when i get it.  I've had it the whole day and its not painful its just annoying.  It just pulsates rapidly and then it stops.  It is to the right of my heart below my pectoral muscles.  I am 20 years old and I ahve been diagnosed with GERD like a year ago, but that was for a sharp pain that I would get.  This is differnt.  Do you think it is related to it, or is it something else?
thanks, mike
It's just a spasm, nothing to worry about. I use to get these ALL the time, "Especially" as soon as I would start to eat. I have gastritis though. Spasms are normal with GERD and other GI problems. Are you letting yourself go TOO long without eating? If so, don't, because this will do it to you.
A related discussion, Pulsating stomach muscles was started.