Digestive Disorders / Gastroenterology Expert Forum
Upper stomach

This is a place to ask questions about digestive problems and receive a personal answer from a highly qualified doctor. You will also find support from other members who share your interest in digestive disorders. Digestive Disorders include: Anal and Rectal problems, Barrett’s Esophagus, Bleeding in the Stomach and Digestive Tract, Constipation, Crohn’s Disease, Gastritis, GERD, Heartburn, Proctitis, Short Bowel Syndrome, Ulcers, Whipple’s Disease, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome (and many more).

Upper stomach

I am a 45 year old male in good healt my problem is my upper stomach I alwasys feel full and bloded all the time. I work in the gym three time a week and a do 35 sit-up I don't eat breakfast in the morning  in the past few week I been eating a lots fruits to alibate the pain and the bloded can please subjet someting. thank you
Dear Esteban
Most people who are otherwise well except for bloating suffer from excessive gas.  the gas can result from swallowed air or breakdown of th efood that is eaten.  Less common causes are diseases that impair gastrointestinal motility.  If you have recently vhanged your diet, you may wish to return to the foods that you ate before the onset of your problem.  If symptoms persist, then you should discuss the problem with your physician.
My husband has quit skoal for 2 months and he noticed especially when he quit that he was suffering from stomach bloatness and he felt full all the time.  He has no trouble with his bowel moving.  He says that he can take a couple of bites of food and he gets full.  He stays full alot.  Even when he wakes up in the morning he is bloated.
My husband is suffering from excessive bloating all the time even when he wakes up he is still bloated.  He can eat breakfast and gets full really fast.  Then at lunch he can just eat a few bites of food and is full.  He makes hisself really eat.  His symptoms started about 2 months ago when he quit skoal. In the past several years he does not get hungry like most people do and we just thought he was exchanging his skoal for food.  He had a test done Friday where the doctor goes down with the little camera and he could not really find anything.  Something is causing him to bloat and stay with that full feeling all the time.  Could you please help us?
I have been diagnosed with colitis and gastritis.  I have had a colonoscopy and a ct scan.  In the ct scan of my abdomen it showed that my pancreas was slightly inflamed.  What could this mean

I asked a question about an inflamed pancreas but have received no answer. Does anyone have any information about this?

I OFTEN FEEL THIS BLOATED AND FULL FEELING IN THE UPPER PART OF MY STOMACH, RIGHT BELOW THE BOTTOM OF MY RIBS. I CAN PLACE MY HAND THERE TO FEEL MY FOOD. IT IS NOT GOING DOWN. IT MAKES ME REALLY SICK.  IN ORDER TO FEEL BETTER I HAVE TO VOMIT.  I DON'T HAVE A EATING DISORDER. I OFTEN TAKE A ENMA TO GET IMMEDIATE SENSATION. I HAVE GONE TO MANY OF DOCTORS NOONE CAN TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG I KNOW IT IS NOT IN MY HEAD. I HAVE TAKEN EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?
A related discussion, Upper Stomach Bloating, What is This? was started.
A related discussion, stomach bloating and dull pain was started.
A related discussion, FULL FEELING OF STOMACH was started.