What is H-pyloric?
What is H-pyloric? What relation does it have to bad breath? I have been noticing I have had very bad breath with other symptoms. (Chest pain, headaches and weird sensations and pain in my right and back side. Like a tingling turning into pain. Also my hands have been falling asleep at night when I go to bed. With pain in my arm.
Hi - look up H.Pyelori on the internet.  THere are a number of very informative web sites.  It is a bacteria associated with quite a number of gastric and intestinal complaints.   Don't know if this is the cause of all of your symptoms.  You would need to ask your Dr and to be checked for it (blood test, breath test or endoscopy W/biopsy).  If it is from H.Pyelori could be treated with antibiotics.....
good luck and follow up with your Dr.
Is anyone aware of a relationship between erythrimycin and h. pyloric?